As the responsible legal body, we take all legally required measures to protect your personal data. Responsible for your data stored at EMAV is EMAV e.V., Geyerspergerstraße 27, D-80689 Munich, represented by Dr. Klaus-Peter Behr (Chair) Tel.: +49 +49 4473 943822 Fax: +49 4473 943815
1. Scope of the association The purpose of the association is to represent the common interests of officially recognised manufacturers of autogenous vaccines and antisera for animals.
3. Processing of data Personal data is any information about your identity. This includes information such as name, address, telephone and fax number or e-mail addresses or employer.
The data processing takes place for the initiation and fulfilment of contracts as well as for the fulfilment of contractual and legal obligations. We process data from interested parties to safeguard our legitimate interests , to initiate a contract or generally for business relationships.
In certain cases we require further information such as your name, professional CV, business or private address in order to process your inquiry or provide the requested services. This further personal data is only collected and stored if you provide this information voluntarily.
In order to fulfil our contractual obligations, we may cooperate with other stakeholders and partners. These include hosting service providers (Internet, e-mail), telephone service providers or iCloud provider.
4. Disclosure of personal data Your personal data will only be passed on to third parties if this is necessary for the purpose of carrying out the above-mentioned activities or if you have previously consented to the passing on. These third parties may not use the data for other purposes.
We only disclose personal information about natural persons if we are required to do so by law or court order, or if disclosure is necessary to enforce or protect our Terms and Conditions or other agreements. This applies regarding the storage of data. The disclosure of data does not take place for commercial purposes.
Our members are obliged by us to maintain confidentiality.
5. Storage & Deletion We delete your stored personal data after the legally required retention periods have expired.
With your separate or contractually agreed consent, we will store your data until the business purpose ceases or you contradict with its storage.
In case stored personal data shall be deleted we will also do so, if you revoke your consent to the storage and there is no other legal basis, if your knowledge is no longer required to fulfil the purpose for which they were stored, or if the storage is inadmissible or for other legal reasons, then a restriction on processing (blocking) will replace the deletion.
The deletion of stored personal data also takes place if your personal data had been unlawfully processed or have to be deleted in order to comply with legal requirements.
In the event that the deletion cannot be carried out or can only be carried out at a disproportionate expense, a restriction on processing replaces the deletion.
6. Information & correction You can request information about your personal data processed by us. Upon written request, we will gladly inform you about the personal data stored on you.
When communicating by e-mail, we cannot guarantee complete data security, so we recommend that you communicate confidential information by post.
If your information is not (no longer) correct, you can request a correction. If your data is incomplete, you can request completion. If we have disclosed your details to third parties, we will inform these third parties of your correction - if this is required by law.
7. Limitation of the processing of personal data You have the right to request a restriction on the processing (blocking) of your personal data for one of the following reasons: ➢ If you dispute the accuracy of your personal data and we had the opportunity to verify its accuracy. ➢ If the processing does not take place lawfully and you demand a restriction of use instead of deletion. ➢ If we no longer need your data for the purposes of processing, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend yourself against legal claims. ➢ If you have appealed an objection, as long as it is not yet clear whether your interests prevail
8. Right to data transferability You have the right to receive the personal data, that you have provided to us, in a transferable format.
9. Right of objection, possibility of contact, complaint You can revoke your consent to the collection and storage of your personal data by us at any time. In case if you have questions on our data protection policies or request correction or deletion with regard to your data, you are welcome to contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or per Mail to EMAV e.V., Geyerspergerstraße 27 in D-80689 Munich.
If we process your personal data to safeguard legitimate interests within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 subpara. 1 letter f DSGVO, under Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO you have the right to object to such processing for reasons arising from your particular situation. Pursuant to Article 21 (2) DSGVO, you may object to processing for direct marketing purposes at any time without stating reasons. In order to exercise your right of objection, an informal notification to us is sufficient.
You are also entitled to file a complaint with the relevant data protection supervisory authority.